London child protection procedures
The fourth edition of the London Child Protection Procedures is now available to downloadbelow, along with a document highlighting the key changes. This edition has been fully updated in line with recent changes to statutory guidance, and will be followed by a fuller revision once the Munro Review of Child Protection has reported
The revised procedures came into operation in Southwark in April 2011.
MASH Conference - 19 June 2015
This conference addressed the key issues facing Multi Agency Safeguarding Hubs (MASH) teams across London, including the following:
- Demonstrating value – how to evidence best practice;
- Information sharing between MASH and the launch of an information sharing protocol [your packs will also include a contact list for all MASH in London]
- The impact of the Care Act 2015 on MASH teams – joint working with adult services
- MASH and the Commissioning of Early Help – how MASH can support the effective targeting of resources
- CSE – Best practice in information sharing and intelligence gathering
Access the full documentation here.
Find more information about your local MASH on the "Asking for Help" page.