Community Safety & Partnerships (CS&P)
CS&P is a business unit within the Communities Division of the council's Housing and Modernisation Department.
The CS&P unit leads for the council on the following areas:
- Domestic Violence & Abuse
- Hate Crime
- Integrated Offender Management (IOM)
- Serious Violence
- Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG)
- Preventing Violent Extremism
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
- Drug Treatment Services
The Cabinet Member for Community Safety and Public Health is Cllr Evelyn Akoto.
Domestic Violence and Abuse
Hate Crime - prevent it, report it!
Tackling serious violence
The Womens Safety Charter
Knife crime and knife carrying – what you can do!
Integrated Offender Management
Southwark grant funding templates