Training to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and vulnerable adults
The Southwark Safeguarding Children Partnership and the Southwark Safeguarding Adults Board provide free training aimed at all staff, volunteers and community leaders who work directly with children, parents and carers, and vulnerable adults.
Our multi-agency approach to training promotes universally shared knowledge, learning and best practice, and maintains a collaborative and well informed borough-wide workforce.
Our training programme and booking your place
All agencies providing services to people in Southwark are able to access free safeguarding training via My Learning Source. Here you can view available face-to-face courses and book your place online, or make use of the many e-learning packages.
Organisation not yet registered with My Learning Source?
- Go to www.mylearningsource.co.uk
- Once you are on the login page, click on 'Support and Login Instructions', read through the information in the pop-up, then click 'Register my Organisation'
- Once the organisation registration form has been completed and submitted to us, a member of the team will check and verify to grant access. You will then be notified within 72 hours by email.
Don't have a My Learning Source Account?
- Your organisation will need to be registered, as per the instructions above.
- Anyone from a registered organisation can then create their own account by selecting 'Create new account' on the login screen here.
If you have any problems accessing MyLearningSource, or have other questions about training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.